Wedding Logistics Coordination
Starting at $2,500
Our signature wedding logistics coordination is the sweet spot between full-service wedding planning and day-of coordination, perfect for engaged couples who want to plan their own weddings with an expert by their side.
- Professional advice and guidance throughout your entire wedding planning process via text and email
- In-person planning meeting six weeks prior to your wedding
- Event management on wedding day so you can enjoy your celebration like a guest
- Custom wedding itinerary for vendors and wedding party
- Comprehensive to-do lists and spreadsheets to guide your planning
- Premium online tools for RSVP management, floor plan design, and seating charts
- Vendor referrals and contract reviews
- Coordination of final venue walkthrough
- Ceremony rehearsal supervision
- Final vendor confirmations and day-of management
Unlike the typical day-of wedding coordination, our wedding logistics coordination starts as soon as you hire us, whether you’re six months or 16 months away from your wedding. You’ll get our professional spreadsheets and checklists to make sure you’re on track, and always have access to our help via text and email.
Starting six week out from your wedding day, we’ll meet in person to discuss all of the details you’ve planned and assess what still needs to be done. Our team will lend a hand in these final tasks, including confirming with each of your vendors and developing a comprehensive timeline for the big day.
It’s time for you to take your places as the guests of honor while our team does the heavy lifting. You can trust that we’ll bring your vision to life seamlessly because we’ve been working side-by-side for so long and know every detail of your carefully laid plans. All that’s left to do is marry your best friend and pop the bubbly. Cheers!
Who Should Hire Chestnut & Vine?
Chestnut & Vine is a great fit for couples who would value professional help while they plan their own wedding. You are excited to dive into planning tasks, and take comfort knowing an expert can help you if/when you need it, especially when it comes time to bring your vision to life on wedding day. You’re looking for an inclusive wedding planner who cares more about your love story than the color of your skin or gender of your partner. Most of all, you know that your wedding is a party and want it to be a fun experience for you and your partner as you plan, and for your guests come wedding day.