Everything Looks Better in Color
Like many of my clients and wedding colleagues, I spend a little time each day scrolling through Pinterest to keep up on the latest wedding trends. Lately my favorite Pins have to do with unique color combinations that make me swoon. When choosing your perfect wedding colors, it’s important to ask yourself these questions:
- Do these colors compliment the decor of my wedding venue?
- Will my bridesmaids look good in these colors?
- Do these colors reflect the tone and mood I want to set for our wedding day?
- Am I so in love with these colors that I won’t grow tired of them before my wedding day arrives?
- Will I look back at my wedding photos in 20 years and ask “What was I thinking?!”
By far the best color theme Pins come from Chrissy Arpie Ott’s blog, The Perfect Palette, which is full of gorgeous inspiration boards for every taste and season. I encourage you to check out her blog for colorful inspiration or a simple pick-me up on days when you could use a little cheer. Here are some of my recent faves from The Perfect Palette. Enjoy!
ORANGE & SAGE
MINT & LAVENDER
YELLOW & GRAY
NAVY BLUE & KELLY GREEN & WHITE
CORAL & AQUA
CRANBERRY & LATTE
YELLOW & MINT
NAVY BLUE & SHADES OF PINK
TANGERINE & YELLOW
FIG & GRAY
RED & YELLOW
All images featured in this blog post can be found at The Perfect Palette.